Seamless steel pipes
have hollow sections and are widely used as pipes for conveying fluids, such as pipes for conveying oil, natural gas, gas, water and certain solid materials. The seamless pipe has a certain corrosion resistance, but in order to prolong the service life of the seamless pipe in some extreme environments, it is necessary to remove the oxide layer on the surface of the product. The main cleaning method is pickling. After cleaning, electrolytic cleaning is required again.
1. The seamless steel pipe must wear labor protection supplies before pickling. The on-site working environment should also be checked in detail, mainly to check whether the hoisting of the steel pipe is intact, and work can only be carried out after confirming that it is intact.
2. When pickling seamless steel pipes, the pickling method is mainly hydrochloric acid pickling. Usually, the content of hydrochloric acid is preferably 18% to 20%.
3. The staff also need to know the concentration and temperature of the acid solution in this tank and the tonnage of the pickling pipe before operation
4. The weight of pickling steel pipe is controlled between 2-5 tons each time, and the time is controlled within 5-15 minutes. Time needs to be adjusted according to body weight. During the pickling process of steel pipes, frequent vibrations are also required. When lowering the pipe into the acid tank, the steel pipe should be tilted to prevent accidental injury by hydrochloric acid.
The seamless pipes stored in the warehouse waiting to be put into use need to do the following work
The warehouse shall not be piled together with acid, alkali, salt, cement and other materials that are corrosive to steel. Steel materials of different types should be stacked separately to prevent mixing and contact corrosion.
1. Large steel sections, rails, steel plates, large-diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked as needed.
2. Some small steel products, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel products, high-priced and easily-corroded metal products can be stored in the warehouse.
3. The warehouse should be selected according to the geographical conditions. Ordinary closed warehouses are generally used, that is, warehouses with ceilings, walls, tight doors and windows, and ventilation devices.