Improper storage of seamless pipes will lead to rust, corrosion, etc., so how to save seamless pipes is correct?
Choose the right location and warehouse:
1. The site or warehouse for storing steel should be selected at the midpoint of cleanliness and delayed drainage, away from factories and mines where harmless gas or dust occurs. Weeds and all debris should be removed on the site, and the steel should be kept clean;
2. It should not be stacked with materials that are corrosive to steel such as acid, alkali, salt, cement, etc. in the warehouse. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to avoid mixing and contact corrosion;
3. Large sections, rails, steel plates, large-diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air;
4. Small and medium-sized sections, wire rods, steel bars, medium-diameter steel pipes, steel wires and wire ropes, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated shed, but must be covered with pads;
5. Some small steels, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steels and metal products with high prices and easy corrosion can be stored in storage;
6. Warehouses should be selected according to geographical conditions. Generally, ordinary closed warehouses are selected, that is, warehouses with roofs, walls, tight doors and windows, and ventilation installations;
7. Warehouses are required to pay attention to ventilation in sunny days, and to be closed and moisture-proof in rainy days, and often adhere to a suitable storage environment.