Precautions for smls pipestorage:
1) The storage site or warehouse of steel should be in a clean place with unobstructed drainage, far away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed on the field, and the steel should be kept clean;
2) Do not stack it in the warehouse with materials that are corrosive to steel such as acid, alkali, salt, cement, etc. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion;
3) Large section steel, steel rails, steel plates, large-diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open;
4) Small and medium-sized steel bars, wire rods, steel bars, medium-diameter steel pipes, steel wires and wire ropes, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated material shed, but they must be topped and bottomed;
5) Some small steels, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steels, and high-priced and easily corrosive metal products can be stored in the warehouse;
6) The warehouse should be selected according to geographical conditions. Generally, an ordinary closed warehouse is used, that is, a warehouse with a roof, a wall, tight doors and windows, and a ventilation device;
7) The warehouse is required to be ventilated on sunny days, and closed to prevent moisture on rainy days, and always maintain a suitable storage environment.
Tips: Line pipes are used to transport the oil, steam, and water extracted from the ground to petroleum and natural gas industrial enterprises through line pipes. Line pipes include seamless carbon steel pipe and welded steel pipes. The pipe ends have flat ends, threaded ends and socket ends; its connection The method is end welding, coupling connection, socket connection and so on.