Precision steel tube has five characteristics:
1. The outer diameter is smaller.
2. High precision, can do small batch production.
3. The cold drawn finished product has high precision and good surface quality.
4. The cross-sectional area of the steel pipe is more complicated.
5. The performance of the steel pipe is superior, and the metal is relatively dense.
The difference between precision tube and seamless pipe:
Due to the advantages of no oxide layer on the inner and outer walls of the precision tube, no leakage under high pressure, high precision, high finish, no deformation during cold bending, flaring, flattening without cracks, etc., it is mainly used to produce pneumatic or hydraulic components. Products, such as air cylinders or oil cylinders , It can be seamless pipe or welded pipe.
The main feature of seamless pipes is that they have no welded seams and can withstand greater pressure. The product can be very rough as-cast or cold-drawn, and the precision steel pipe mainly has strict tolerance and roughness of inner hole and outer wall size.