1. Structural seamless pipe
(GB/T8162-2008) is a seamless pipe
for general structure and mechanical structure.
2. Seamless pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T8163-2008) is a general seamless pipe used to transport water, oil, gas and other fluids.
3. Seamless pipes for low and medium pressure boilers (GB3087-2008) are used to manufacture superheated steam pipes, boiling water pipes, and superheated steam pipes, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes and arch bricks for low and medium pressure boilers of various structures. Hot-rolled and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless pipes of high-quality carbon structural steel for pipes.
4. Seamless tubes for high pressure boilers (GB5310-2008) are high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless heat-resistant steel seamless tubes used to manufacture the heating surface of water-tube boilers with high pressure and above.
5. High-pressure seamless pipe for fertilizer equipment (GB6479-2000) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless pipe suitable for chemical equipment and pipelines with a working temperature of -40~400℃ and a working pressure of 10~30Ma.
6. Seamless pipes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-2006) are seamless pipes for furnace tubes, heat exchangers and pipelines in petroleum refineries.
7. The steel pipe for geological drilling (YB235-70) is a steel pipe used by the geological department for core drilling. It can be divided into drill pipe, drill collar, core pipe, casing and sedimentation pipe according to the purpose.
8. Seamless pipe for diamond core drilling (GB3423-82) is a seamless pipe for drill pipe, core pipe and casing for diamond core drilling.
9. Oil drilling pipe (YB528-65) is a seamless pipe used for inner or outer thickening at both ends of oil drilling.
10. Carbon steel seamless pipe for ships (GB5312-85)
China Classification Society Material and Welding Rules - China Classification Society (CCS)
Det Norske Veritas (DNV) Rules - Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
Lloyd's Register (LR) Rules - Lloyd's Register (LR)
Germanischer Lloyd (GL) Specifications - Germanischer Lloyd (GL)
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Specifications - American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
Bureau Veritas (BV) Specifications - Bureau Veritas (BV)
Italian Bureau of Shipping (RINA) Specifications - Italian Bureau of Shipping (RINA)
Nippon Kaisha (NK) Rules - Nippon Kaisha (NK)
It is a seamless carbon steel pipe
used for the manufacture of Class I pressure-resistant piping systems, Class II pressure-resistant piping systems, boilers and superheaters. The working temperature of the carbon steel seamless pipe wall does not exceed 450 ℃, and the working temperature of the alloy steel seamless pipe wall exceeds 450 ℃.
11. The seamless pipe for automobile axle casing (GB3088-82) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel hot-rolled seamless pipe used in the manufacture of automobile axle casing and drive axle axle casing.
12. Diesel high-pressure oil pipe (GB3093-86) is a cold-drawn seamless pipe for manufacturing high-pressure pipes for diesel injection systems.
13. Precision inner diameter seamless pipes for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders (GB8713-88) are cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless pipes with precise inner diameters for the manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless pipes (GB3639-83) are cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless pipes with high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish for mechanical structures and hydraulic equipment. Use precision seamless pipes to manufacture mechanical structures or hydraulic equipment.
15. Structural stainless steel seamless pipes (GB/T14975-2002) are hot-rolled ( Extrusion, expansion) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless pipes.
16. Stainless steel seamless pipes
for fluid transportation (GB/T14976-2002) are hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless pipes made of stainless steel for fluid transportation.
17. Special-shaped seamless pipe is a general term for seamless pipes with other cross-sectional shapes other than round pipes. According to the shape and size of the steel pipe section, it can be divided into equal-wall thickness special-shaped seamless pipe (code D), unequal wall thickness special-shaped seamless pipe (code BD), variable diameter special-shaped seamless pipe (code BJ). Shaped seamless pipes are widely used in various structural parts, tools and mechanical parts.
18. Seamless steel pipes for low temperature pipelines (GB/T18984-2003) are seamless steel pipes used for low temperature pressure vessel pipelines and low temperature heat exchanger pipelines at the level of -45℃～-195℃.
Generally, seamless pipes are made of 10, 20, 30, 35, 45 and other high-quality carbon steel 16Mn, 5MnV and other low-alloy structural steel or 40Cr, 30CrMnSi, 45Mn2, 40MnB and other combined steel hot-rolled or cold-rolled. Seamless pipes made of low carbon steel such as 10 and 20 are mainly used for fluid transportation pipelines. 45, 40Cr and other medium carbon steel seamless pipes are used to manufacture mechanical parts, such as the stressed parts of automobiles and tractors.
Generally, seamless pipes are used to ensure strength and flattening tests. Hot-rolled steel pipes are delivered in a hot-rolled state or heat-treated state; cold-rolled steel pipes are delivered in a heat-treated state. Seamless pipes for low and medium pressure boilers: used to manufacture various low and medium pressure boilers, superheated steam pipes, boiling water pipes, water wall pipes and superheated steam pipes, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes and arch brick pipes for locomotive boilers.
Hot-rolled or cold-rolled seamless tubes with high-quality carbon structural steel. Mainly made of No. 10 and No. 20 steel, in addition to ensuring chemical composition and mechanical properties, water pressure test, hemming, flaring, flattening and other tests are required. Hot-rolled delivery is in hot-rolled state, and cold-rolled is delivered in heat-treated state.