The advantages of galvanized seamless steel pipe:
1. High pressure resistance: hot-dip galvanized seamless pipe can withstand higher pressure
2. Long average service life: paints with an average adhesion of 500g/m2 can be kept for more than 50 years without maintenance in dry and suburban environments.
3. No maintenance required during use: Hot-dip galvanized seamless pipes have excellent weather resistance and long service life, and require no maintenance costs. Compared to painting, it requires regular maintenance, which saves a lot of money and social costs.
4. Good sturdiness, can withstand mechanical damage from handling and lifting: The galvanized layer is an alloy structure with very good hardness and mechanical properties.
5. Local damage or minor defects are still protective: Since zinc is more chemically active than iron, even minor defects can protect exposed steel, which is the protective property of sacrificial anodes.
6. Comprehensive protection, no dead angle: the working characteristics of hot-dip galvanized seamless pipe must fully immerse the workpiece in liquid zinc, so that every corner of the workpiece can be in contact with each other, especially the sharp angle and concave surface can thicken the coating, which It is also a place that cannot be reached by spraying.
7. Does not affect the mechanical properties of the original design: hot-dip galvanizing has no effect on the mechanical properties of the seamless steel pipe.
MS seamless pipe: Mild Steel (MS) pipes are manufactured using low carbon (less than 0.25%) steel. As MS Pipes are made from mild steel they can easily be welded and formed in various shapes and sizes for pipelining and tubing purposes.