1. The uneven wall thickness of the hot-rolled seamless steel pipe is the key to the one-time hot-rolled hole. The uneven wall thickness of the capillary hole is likely to be caused by the following three levels of factors:
The reassuring roller of the punching machine is not adjusted in time, so it cannot "hold" the small chain smoothly, and the small chain vibrates, resulting in uneven wall thickness.
2. Cold-drawn steel pipes, cold-drawn seamless pipes, and thick-walled pipes are asymmetrical incentives:
1) The inclination of the front of the pipe material, the excessive bending, and the skewed hole of the pipe material can easily lead to uneven wall thickness at the top of the seamless steel pipe.
2) The widening index is very large when the hole is broken, the speed ratio of the hot-rolled strip is too high, and the cold-rolling is unstable.
3) The unstable steel throwing of the puncher can easily lead to uneven wall thickness at the end of the capillary tube.